Contact: email@example.com (Dan)
One year on from the anti-salvery demonstrations that were held in Britain, and things have only got worse for the black people of Libya.
This demonstration will protest:
– Enslavement and selling of black Africans in Libya
– Torture of black Africans in Libya
– Raping of African women in Libya
– Extrajudicial killing of black African children in Libya
– Illegal detention of black Africans in Libyan concentration camps
– Hazardous and inhumane boat trips across the Mediterranean Sea from the Libyan coast
Marching from Europe House to the Foreign Office in King Charles Street, Westminster.
See African Lives Matter on Facebook for more information.